We care about our patients and employees and are taking all possible measures to reduce risk of COVID-19. With that in mind, WHCPC is following additional guidelines and protocols:
- Masks are required for all who enter the building and must be worn throughout the visit.
- TWO support persons per patients
- Patients and visitors will be screened upon entry into the facility.
- Visitors must be 16 years old or older.
- Video visits or telephone consults continue to be an option when possible and appropriate.
- Patients with any symptoms of COVID-19 are encouraged to contact their OB physician.
- Schedule a COVID-19 drive-up test from Deaconess. Multiple locations are available.
We appreciate our patients support and understanding as we navigate this difficult situation. We want to do everything possible to reduce risk of spreading COVID-19.