There are times when medication and non-invasive procedures do not relieve symptoms. In those instances, surgery remains the accepted and most effective treatment for a range of gynecologic conditions. These conditions include, but are not limited to: uterine fibroids, uterine polyps, endometriosis, cervical and uterine cancer, and menorrhagia (heavy bleeding).
Patients undergoing an in-office procedure receive intravenous conscious sedation by an anesthesiologist. These procedures are very beneficial because you experience very little to no down time afterwards. In addition, in-office procedures can be very cost-effective, due to a low co-pay, when compared to the cost of procedures in many other medical facilities.
WHCPC in-house surgical procedures include:
- In-office Ablation (Novasure ®)
- In-office D&C, Hysteroscopy
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- PTNS (Peripheral Tibial Nerve Stimulation)
- Colposcopy & Treatment of Abnormal Paps
Our Women’s Health Care, P.C. physicians are highly skilled and experienced surgeons. They offer a wide range of gynecology and female pelvic floor surgery.
- Prolapse Surgery / Sacrocolpopexy
- Bladder Slings (Incontinence)
- Interstim Therapy
- Fibroid Surgery