EFFECTIVE MARCH 21, 2022
Specific guidelines for Women’s Health Care, P.C. are listed below:
- Patients and visitors will be screened upon entry into the facility.
- Masks are optional within Women’s Health Care, P.C.
- While inside our waiting and office areas, you can remove your mask IF you do not have a fever, cold symptoms, or GI symptoms. If you are sick, please continue to wear your mask to protect those around you.
- When you leave our suites, federal regulations require that you WEAR A MASK IN ALL OTHER AREAS OF THE WOMEN’S HOSPITAL, including but not limited to all elevators, common areas, and shops as well as the Breast Center, Tri-State Perinatology, Pelvic Health and Wellness Center, and High Pointe Therapy.
- We encourage patients to make other arrangements for their children. However, if not able to, patients are allowed to bring children to their appointment.
- Total of TWO support persons per patient
- Patients with any symptoms of COVID-19 are encouraged to contact their OB physician.
- Video visits or telephone consults continue to be an option when possible and appropriate.
Thank you for your willingness to keep our patients, families, and staff safe.