As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Women’s Health Care, P.C. must protect our patients, visitors and employees from coronavirus infection by limiting visitors into our offices.
These are challenging times, and we look forward to being able to welcome more visitors through our doors. Until that time comes, thank you for your support and cooperation as we work to keep Women’s Health Care, P.C a safe place to both receive and provide care.
Screening Processes and Universal Masking Policy
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry to The Women’s Hospital. Screening includes questionnaire related to COVID-19 symptoms and exposure.
- Patients and visitors will be required to wear a mask. Those without a mask will be provided one for use while in the facility.
- All employees, physicians, vendors and contractors will wear a mask. This includes an appropriate combination of cloth and procedural masks.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols
- Staff will disinfect high-touch areas and objects (door knobs, telephones, etc.) multiple times throughout the day.
- The waiting room furniture is cleaned using hospital-grade disinfectant multiple times daily.
- Routine infection prevention cleaning and disinfecting between patient use continues in clinical exam rooms
Hand Hygiene and Social Distancing
- Throughout our facility, upon entry, in waiting areas and patient care areas, hand sanitizer shall be made available and encouraged for use.
- Clinical staff will use routine hand hygiene procedures (gel-in/gel-out in patient care areas).
- Non-clinical staff are encouraged to use frequent hand hygiene.
- Patients and visitors are encouraged to use frequent hand hygiene.
- Visual cues for patients, visitors and employees will be utilized to encourage individuals to remain 6 feet apart. This includes signage and floor stickers.
- Waiting room furniture will be spaced out to encourage social distancing.