We care about our patients and employees and are taking all possible measures to reduce risk of COVID-19. With that in mind, WHCPC is following additional guidelines and protocols:
- Video visits or telephone consults continue to be an option when possible and appropriate.
- Universal masking is in place for all providers, staff, patients and visitors. The spread of COVID-19 by asymptomatic carriers is an ongoing concern and risk. We ask that all patients and visitors wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide a cloth mask for your visit.
- Patients are allowed ONE visitor.
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon entry to the hospital. Masking will be required beyond the screening desk.
- Patients with any symptoms of COVID-19 are encouraged to contact their OB physician.
- Schedule a COVID-19 drive-up test from Deaconess. Multiple locations available.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfection efforts in patient and public areas.
We appreciate our patients support and understanding as we navigate this difficult situation. We want to do everything possible to reduce risk of spreading COVID-19.